Sadara Careers Saudi Arabia. Sadara Chemical Company headquarters is located in Alturki Business Park in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. We are looking for people who are excited about working for a world-scale business and who would like to work and grow with us. Sadara Careers Saudi Arabia
Job Vacancies at Sadara Chemical Company. We are looking for people with a high degree of initiative, a strong sense of ethics and responsibility, and who work well as part of a team. If this description fits you, an exciting job in a game-changing innovative company may be waiting, one that will help you to achieve your personal and professional goals. SADARA Chemical Job Vacancies
Sadara Careers Saudi Arabia
- Company Name: Sadara Chemical Company
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Nationality: All Nationalities can Apply
- Education: Diploma/Degree
- Experience: Experienced are preferred
- Salary Range: To be discussed
SADARA Chemical Jobs & Careers: Saudi Arabia
Sadara Chemical Company headquarters is located in Alturki Business Park in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. We are looking for people who are excited about working for a world-scale business and who would like to work and grow with us. Sadara Careers Saudi Arabia
Apply Also: Drydocks World Jobs & Careers: Dubai, UAE
Business Development Advisor
Lead the Chemical and Conversion Park’s strategy for creating sustainable downstream value chain industrial developments and attract/facilitate the commercialization of local and international investments.Sadara Careers Saudi Arabia
- Sadara Careers Saudi Arabia. Contribute to the Chemical and Conversion Park strategies by managing and implementing key projects and activities.
- Act as ambassador for investors to support the commercial development of Value Park projects.
- Interface with investors, the Royal Commission of Jubail and Yanbu (RCJY) and other government agencies offering investor-support programs.
- Act as the Value Park focal point for all data gathering and data transfer between the investors to key stakeholders, including government agencies.
- Conduct various analyses (financial, pricing, market demand, etc.) as required to determine the value of an investor’s projects to Sadara and KSA.
- Work with various Sadara departments to remove roadblock and accelerate the development of investors’ projects.
- Provide regular progress reports to the managers of the Value Park, Chemical Park, Conversion Park and other key stakeholders to enhance coordination and progress of the commercial development of the overall park.
- Sadara Careers Saudi Arabia. Provide project updates to Sadara’s Management Committee.
- Provide junior employees the required skills and knowledge to carry out Value Park’s development activities by leading through example.
- Ensure proper communication channels across Sadara departments, investors and other related functions.
- Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager, acting on the manager’s behalf during his absence.
Sadara Careers Saudi Arabia. Essential: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Chemistry or any other related field and Master in Business Administration.
Work on executing integration and production optimization plans of Sadara. Maximize operational productivity by improving process flow and material utilization.
- Sadara Careers Saudi Arabia. Assist the Integration Superintendent in the daily management of Sadara Operations’ integrated materials and utilities flow.
- Coordinate with supply chain, manufacturing and suppliers to execute the integration processes needed to achieve the site objective.
- Organize strategic plans to enable and define operational configuration.
- Coordinate with Turnaround Planning Group to help develop and optimize turnaround strategies.
- Assist in unplanned event resolution at the site level to ensure continuous and efficient production activities.
- Record and investigate unplanned events to effectively resolve the issue and set up processes and solution to avoid recurrence.
- Assist the Emergency manager and Integration superintendent in case of emergency by guiding co-workers and personnel on emergency protocols.
- Sadara Careers Saudi Arabia. Collect and compile necessary performance data to produce various site reports (Site performance report, Energy balance, KPI, etc.)
- Comply with EH&S guidelines and overall safety processes.
- Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager.
Essential: Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Years of Experience: 5
Project Quality & Inspection Specialist
Sadara Careers Saudi Arabia. Perform a full range of inspection / technical integrity oversight on Sadara assets, both in-service, in projects and in outside vendor shops.
- Ensure the integrity and compliance of Sadara facilities and equipment with applicable codes, Sadara engineering specifications and design requirements during fabrication/manufacturing (procurement), installation/construction (projects) and in-service /shutdowns (operations).
- Perform periodic external, internal and onstream inspections according to the approved procedures and work processes.
- Sadara Careers Saudi Arabia. Develop generic and specific Inspection and Test plans” ITP” for external, internal and onstream inspections/testing.
- Witness and approve testing activities inside Sadara operating facilities and in outside vendor shops, according to the approved procedures and Inspection Test Plans” ITP”.
- Evaluate and interpret inspection findings, defects and repairs.
- Generate and draft inspection worksheets; provide recommendations and reports.
- Sadara Careers Saudi Arabia. Ensure accuracy and integrity of inspection records, log books and management systems.
- Perform QC inspection of new equipment fabrication, installation and/or repairs and modification of existing equipment.
- Inspect equipment/facilities for cleanliness and safe entry prior to internal inspection.
- Review of inspection related procedures and engineering documents and act as an expert in his /her discipline.
- Sadara Careers Saudi Arabia. Mentor and provide OJT training for inspectors to be fully qualified and certified.
- Assist and provide discipline expertise in Integrity, QA, root cause analysis and participate in QA Assessments for vendors and projects.
- Coordinate with Inspection agencies for inspection of equipment’s at vendor facility according to the approved inspection and test plans.
- Participate in the development, maintenance and improvement of Sadara projects and procurement quality management requirements, system and governance including, references and documentations.
- Monitor implementation of quality assessment plans on Sadara contractors/ vendors during design, procurement and construction phases to assure compliance with Sadara requirements and local regulations
- Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/ manager.
Two-year Technical College degree in Mechanical studies or equivalent; Or, High School Certificate with Science major or equivalent.
- English Proficiency: Up to Level 7, TOFEL or equivalent.
- Physical and vision fit for inspection work, equipment entry and climbing.
- Valid Driving License.
A combination of API (piping, Tanks, Pressure vessels), CSWIP welding inspector, RTFI and NDT certifications.
Preferable : ACI Certification as” Concrete Construction Special Inspector”
Cathodic protection” CP” Specific:
Minimum NACE/ ICorr CP technologist certification or equivalent.
Apply Also: Ooredoo Careers and Jobs Qatar & Kuwait
How to Apply for Sadara Chemical Company Jobs Openings?
Job Vacancies at Sadara Chemical Company. Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates. Follow the steps described below the apply for Job Vacancies at Sadara Chemical Company
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each Sadara Chemical Company jobtitle listed above [You will be redirected to the official Sadara Chemical Company careers portal]
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your Sadara Chemical Company Job Application Online.
Apply Also: Saudi Chevron Phillips Jobs: Saudi Arabia
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.