Sales Specialist Jobs – Payfort – Amazon: Dubai, UAE. Payfort (An Amazon Company) is a trusted online payment gateway enabling businesses, governments, SMEs, startups and institutions with innovative payment options in UAE, KSA, Egypt, Jordon Lebanon & Kuwait for both the banked and non-banked online shoppers.
Amazon is growing its external payments operations aggressively in Middle East and Africa. In this context, the Payfort sales team is looking for Sales Specialist – Payfort who will engage with Small and Medium Online merchants in the region to explain and integrate the Payfort product line into their website and apps.
Primary mode of engagement with be over phone, hence you should be an effective communicator, quick to learn new tools and systems, and flexible in the face of changes. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, tech-savvy, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.Sales Specialist Jobs
We are seeking someone with demonstrated history of successful sales and using data to identify and prioritize opportunities. At the same time, a solid understanding of, and passion for, technology, and ability to debug and analyze technical problems is absolutely needed.Sales Specialist Jobs
Apply Also: Exciting ARK Group DMCC Jobs: Middle East & UK
Sales Specialist Jobs – Payfort – Amazon: Dubai, UAE
*This position is based in Dubai, UAE *
- Sales Specialist Jobs. You will qualify incoming merchant enquiries and screen the merchant for online payment readiness
- You will consult the merchant on their payment requirements and position the Payfort payment solutions to the merchants
- You will support merchants through the whole on-boarding process from registration, through integration, to launch.
- You will support the sales channels by generate leads and driving registration of these leads.
- You will review and enforce integration quality, work with merchants to create test cases to validate integration quality, and ensure integrations are smooth and do not cause negative customer impact.
- You will support the product teams to determine the right priorities for product improvements.
- You will support the launches of new programs and features.
- Sales Specialist Jobs . Educated to a degree in a business or in a technical discipline
- Demonstrated track record of success in a sales role
- Passionate about digital payments, e-commerce and sales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner, and strong ability to handle objections
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Sales Specialist Jobs . Graduate Degree in a technical or in a business discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience in e-commerce, retail or with payment systems in MENA region
- Work experience in an account management position or similar
- Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education
- Excellent written spoken communication in English
- Fluency in Arabic.
Company – Payfort INT FZ LLC
Job ID: A1266547
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development
- ADNOC Group Jobs Careers 2020։ Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Job Vacancies at AMIDEAST: UAE Kuwait Egypt Jordan Iraq
- Rivoli Group and Eyezone Jobs Recruitment & Careers 2020
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.