TheS ales Specialist will be in charge in sales for the Medical Supplies and Consumables business line. The candidate for this position should have a experience in sales within the Medical Supplies market and have a strong connection in the market and updated about the market trends and competitions.
Sales Specialist – Medical supplies – Saudi Arabia
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create new opportunities for Medical consumable and drive growth.
- Sales Specialist, Overachieve sales targets.
- Build a strong relationship with customers through frequent visits, understanding their needs, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports and forecast for sales and marketing activites.
- Track, analyze, and communicate market trends.
- Oversee the sales process to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Increase market penetration and maximum customer coverage.
- Spend 70% of the working time in Field activities
- Regularly visit customers and maintain a network of key opinion leaders.
- Provide market and competitor information to the leadership and product management team to feed the targeting, pricing, and product development processes.
- Preparing and submitting regular sales activity reports and forecast.
- To ensure that the company’s agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations, and customer contact.
- Managing a group of Key Accounts and developing new Customers.
- Applies successful negotiation and sales closure techniques
- Evaluates potential new products, new promotions, and new ideas, and makes appropriate recommendations to top management.
- Sales Specialist.Follow up on the collection and maintain a good relationship with customers.
· Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, Nursing, Biomedical or other medical backgrounds
· Strong communication skills
· At least 2 years’ experience in this field.
About the Company:
Al Shifa Medical Products Company is establishing a new medical supplies line to provide a wider range of products to the market. Al Shifa is one of the leading medical supplies manufacturers in Saudi Arabia since 1980.
It was one of the earliest medical products manufacturing companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as well as the main Syringe supplier for Ministries of Health in Saudi Arabia, and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
The company manufactures high-quality products that meet all international quality standards, such as the European CE certificate, the American FDA, ISO, and SFDA to fulfill the demand of the domestic and international markets. Sales Specialist