Samref Job Vacancy. SAMREF is an equally owned joint venture between Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) and Mobil Yanbu refining Company Inc. (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation). Oil Company Saudi Aramco and Mobil Yanbu Refining Company Inc. a wholly-owned subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation. SAMREF is a complex refinery that was formed in 1981 for the development, construction, ownership, and operation of crude oil refining facilities in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia. Samref Job Vacancy
Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) is the worlds largest oil-producing and exporting company and was established by Royal Decree in 1988 to assume the responsibilities of its predecessor, Aramco that has a history dating back more than 70 years. Samref Job Vacancy
SAMREF Jobs & Careers Recruitment Saudi Arabia
• Company/Organization: Saudi Aramco Mobil Refinery Company (SAMREF)
• Job Location: Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Samref Job Vacancy: Saudi Aramco Mobil Refinery Company
Following the construction and start-up of the facilities, it commenced operations on November 15, 1984. The design capacity was 263,000 barrels per day of Arab Light Crude, but through a continuous improvement of its facilities, it now processes about 402,000 barrels per day. Please apply for SAMREF Career from the below list. Samref Job Vacancy
Apply Also: Sadara Chemical Careers in Saudi Arabia
Apply Also: Nawah Energy Company Careers Abu Dhabi, UAE
How to Apply for Samref Job Vacancy?
Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates. Follow the steps described below the apply for Samref Job Vacancy
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each Samref Job Vacancy jobtitle listed above [You will be redirected to the official SAMREF careers portal]
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your Samref Job Vacancy Application Online.
Apply Also: EDGE Group Job Vacancies: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.