Senior Accountant – Dubai, United Arab Emirates.Ensure proper supervision of operational activities in the Finance and Accounts department.
Senior Accountant – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Accountant. Main Roles and Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Ensure proper supervision of operational activities in the Finance and Accounts department.
- Perform accounting analysis for accruals, payables, foreign currency translations and reconciliations.
- Assist in tax preparation, filing and audit activities.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Review financial reports to identify and explain variances.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts as well as resolving discrepancies.
- Summarize financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, P&L and other statements.
- Ensures integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating and entering transactions.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with full accounting cycle.
- Facilitate and complete the monthly closing procedure (Accruals, prepayments, Advances, ledger, sub-ledgers reconciliation, etc.). Senior Accountant
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline; CPA, CA, ACCA will be preferred.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a similar domain.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office and thorough knowledge of working in ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics.Senior Accountant
NOTE: Candidates whose profile fits the above requirements are requested to mandatorily attach their updated resume along with their online application.
- Real Estate
- Investment Management