Senior Analyst Rider Performance – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. You will be based in Dubai and will report to the Senior Regional Rider Manager| Logistics.
Talabat is the leading online food ordering platform in MENA, operating in 8 countries across the region, with over 2000+ employees, millions of users, 16,300+ of brands with more than 400,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
The Senior Analyst – Rider Performance will focus on the performance of talabat riders across all markets! Working closely with all local markets we want to understand data trends and insights that you will translate into action! In this role you need to work closely with our BI team and local logistics performance team.
Senior Analyst Rider Performance – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
You will be based in Dubai and will report to the Senior Regional Rider Manager| Logistics.You will work closely with all Talabat markets as well as Delivery Hero and other entities of the family to exchange learnings.
Senior Analyst Rider Performance. Core Responsibilities:
- Analyze top and bottom performing riders per area/city and highlight if there’s any high deviation vs. standards.Recommend actions to improve performance to country logistics managers
- Create the benchmark and share best practices of top performing countries
- Follow up on reward & penalty program and measure the impact on overall performance on rider level
- Suggest action plans based on data insights to regional & local teams.
- Create dashboards for stakeholders and adjust with high frequency.
Senior Analyst Rider Performance. Key Requirements:
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Preferably you gained 2+ years of work experience in high growth startups, tech companies, consulting or IB
- Strong Excel and data management skills + powerpoint is a must ,SQL is a big plus
- You are a doer and a free thinker. You accept and adapt constantly to change
- Willing to question the status quo when needed
- Team player. We are looking for someone who fits the team and the company culture
- Make it happen attitude, where results are ensured to be achieved regardless of all the obstacles.
Working within Talabat means access to world’s leading perks and benefits, including:
- Dynamic & innovative environment
- Building the fastest growing, largest and most valuable network of online food ordering services in the world
- Working with diverse, cross-cultural teams from over 45 nationalities
- Developer Exchange Programs with other DH entities
- Company events, hackathons, cultural and sports events
- Fresh fruit, cereal, beverages, tea and coffee
- Comprehensive healthcare as well as subsidized gym membership and parking
- Relocation package
- Competitive salary
Senior Analyst Rider Performance
- Logistics & Supply Chain