Senior Full Stack Java developer – Dubai, UAE. If you outgrew the backend and ventured into the frontend, love working with product teams to design and implement end to end solutions, and pride yourself on creating and maintaining reusable and tested software in any tier then we have a great opportunity for you.
Senior Full Stack Java developer – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
As a full stack engineer, you will get to solve complex problems for a growing business. You will have the opportunity to design the api, implement the backend and front end to bring full features to market quickly and we will help you. Full Stack Java developer
We organize in agile project teams, collaboratively working as Product Owners, UX designers, Full stack engineers to ship working software, every sprint. We have a principle of no code without testing and we pride ourselves by writing clean and concise code.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Full Stack Java developer. 8+ years of server-side development using Java with solid foundation in object oriented analysis and design
- 5+ SQL and NoSQL experience (Oracle, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Experience in Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, JPA)
- Experience in microservices reactive architectures
- Experience in service oriented architectures (REST, SOAP)
- Experience in message driven architectures (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Experience in payment processing and merchant and bank integrations
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (AWS)
- Full Stack Java developer. Knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop Spark frameworks
- Write secure code, familiar with threat models and with encryption, tokenization and authentication protocols.
- Experience in API design and documentation using tools like Swagger
- Discipline to document ideas and api in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner
- Experience troubleshooting issues in production
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills. Arabic language will be an added advantage
MORE ABOUT YOU:
- Full Stack Java developer. Self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible.
- You enjoy working with distributed, loosely coupled systems in the cloud
- You have a strong interest in resolving technical challenges related to online payment processing
- You are able to adapt quickly to changes in business requirements and work in an agile environment
- You strongly believe in test driven development
- You are curious about emerging technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt to new technologies
- You are team player who is happy to collaborate within and across teams in the organization and with partners
Please share your latest CV with the below required details
- Full Stack Java developer. LinkedIn URL
- Skype ID
- Reason for looking
- Notice period (how soon can you start?)
- Current salary including benefits (in AED/month)
- Salary expectation including benefits (in AED/month)
- Experience in Banking, card, payment and or accounting domains?
- Current location
- Willing to relocate to Dubai (if outside U.A.E)
- Passport validity (Month/Year)