Senior .NET Software Developer – Remote – Chicago, United States. The safety and security of CSC Corptax’s current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our top priorities.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
Senior .NET Software Developer – Remote – Chicago, United States
We’re always in search of top talent to join the CSC Corptax family. If you’re looking for a career change, don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We’ll have virtual interactions until we’re able to move forward with in-person interactions.
.NET Software Developer. Do you value rewarding software development projects, working with the latest Microsoft® tools, access to training and career advancement, and working with great people in a positive culture?
We do too!
.NET Software Developer. Software engineering at CSC Corptax is core to how we serve our customers and is one of our differentiators in the marketplace.
Our innovative, reliable, and award-winning tax automation solutions are built on a culture that emphasizes teamwork, agility, and the ability to think beyond the obvious by leveraging the experience and tenacity of our people.
At CSC Corptax, successful Software Engineering Team members should have a strong working knowledge of the latest Microsoft tools and technologies used to develop .NET web applications.
You’ll play an active role in the design and development of features for our cloud-based commercial tax software. You’ll also help identify and leverage exciting new technologies, define best practices, and guide the optimization of a large and growing technology portfolio.
Any company can build an application, but we’re striving to deliver an innovative end-to-end tax platform that enables business agility.
.NET Software Developer. This role can be located in any of our Illinois or Texas offices and can also be REMOTE.
- .NET Software Developer. At least three years of software design and development experience
- Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server
- Windows Server, IIS
- MS SQL Server
- .NET Software Developer. Penchant and passion for software product development
- Demonstrable skills in object oriented design, patterns, and programming
- Proficiency with unit and integration testing of code
- Proven ability, willingness, and motivation to learn and grow in an organization
- Willingness to learn from mistakes, adapt, and improve
- Track record of delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately
- A history of contributing ideas and opinions in a dynamic, diverse, and talented team
What can we offer you?
- .NET Software Developer. Competitive compensation and benefit programs including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, and vacation plans are just a few of the many available perks
- Continuous on-the-job training, mentoring, Visual Studio and Pluralsight subscriptions, and the opportunity to learn from experienced and talented software professionals
- Opportunity to work with customers directly and have an immediate and direct impact on their work
- .NET Software Developer. Sit or stand work stations, dual monitors available, SSD hard drives, i7 CPU, 64gb machines
- A casual work environment with flexible schedules and work-from-home options
- Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we’re one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We’re better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion—we call it being genuine. CSC Corptax is an Equal Opportunity Employer
.NET Software Developer #LI-DNP #remote Apply
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
CSC Corptax provided pay range
This range is provided by CSC Corptax. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Base pay range
$80,000/yr – $150,000/yr
.NET Software Developer