Senior Software Developer In Test (Automation Engineer) – London, United Kingdom. We’re looking for an Automation Engineer to help us with the challenges we are facing in acquiring data from the 3rd-party providers using browser automation tools.
Browser Automation – Cypress/Selenium/Puppeteer
Package: Up to £65,000 + bonus + 30 days holiday
Location: London or Manchester(Currently Fully remote – Prior to Covid 2 days remote working a week) – Very flexible)
Senior Software Developer In Test (Automation Engineer) – London, United Kingdom
You come from a QA automation/SDET background and helped product teams to gain confidence in what they ship by utilising modern test automation frameworks such as Cypress or Selenium✅
You’ve delivered E2E automation suites, where you faced the challenges of authentication, complex workflows and websites built with modern frontend frameworks such as React or Angular✅
You are now ready to apply SDET skills in a new challenging field of Data Acquisition, collecting data from 3rd-party websites and APIs ✅
About The Role!
We’re looking for an Automation Engineer to help us with the challenges we are facing in acquiring data from the 3rd-party providers using browser automation tools.
– 2+ years experience working as QA automation engineer
– Hands on experience with browser automation tools such as Selenium, Cypress or Puppeteer in a commercial setting.
– Practical experience writing high quality E2E tests in a scalable way and building E2E frameworks from scratch
– Experience of working in an objective-driven environment
Please get in touch if you’d like to hear more!
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology