International Student merit awards at University of the Pacific in USA. Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of the Pacific is providing the International Student merit awards for the academic session 2020/2021.
International Student merit awards at University of the Pacific in USA
The funding programme supports highly motivated students who want to commence undergraduate degree coursework in the USA.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in the USA.
The University of the Pacific is a well-known university based in California that offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programmes. It has defined and innovated what it means to deliver a comprehensive education since its founding.
Why would you like to study at the University of the Pacific? With more than 100 majors and minors to choose from, the University of the Pacific also provides a wonderful environment and various funding opportunities to worldwide students.
- University or Organization: University of the Pacific
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the funding opportunity, applicants must be graduated from a high school that is located outside of the United States.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the educational award, applicants must have take admission in an undergraduate degree at the University of the Pacific. After that, candidates must submit an application for admission and all supporting items.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit your secondary school transcript and a certified English translation if your original transcript is not in English. In addition to this, also submit a copy of your passport, transcripts, personal statement, test scores (optional), and academic recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Eligible students who graduated from a high school that is located outside of the United States will receive $15,000 for the academic year 2020/2021.
Application Deadline: First-year student admission deadline: November 15, 2020 & Transfer student admission deadline: December 1, 2020.