Valero Energy Corporation Jobs: USA. Valero Energy Corporation Refinery Careers & Jobs Recruitment 2020: Valero Energy Corporation, through its subsidiaries, is an international manufacturer and marketer of transportation fuels, petrochemical products and power.
Valero subsidiaries employ approximately 10,000 people, and assets include 15 petroleum refineries with a combined throughput capacity of approximately 3 million barrels per day, 11 ethanol plants with a combined production capacity of 1.3 billion gallons per year, and a 50-megawatt wind farm.
More than 7,500 outlets carry the Valero, Diamond Shamrock, Shamrock and Beacon brands in the United States and the Caribbean; Ultramar in Canada; and Texaco in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Valero Energy Corporation Jobs: Through subsidiaries, Valero owns the general partner of Valero Energy Partners LP, a midstream master limited partnership. Valero is a Fortune 20 company based in San Antonio.
Valero Energy Corporation Refinery Careers & Jobs Recruitment 2020:
• Company/Organization: Valero Energy Corporation
• Job Location: USA
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Valero Energy Corporation Jobs: USA
|Database Administration Specialist (Microsoft SQL Server) – 2000156||USA||View & Apply|
|Process Operator – Charles City Ethanol Plant – 200019W||USA||View & Apply|
|Valero Energy Corporation Jobs: I & E Technician II – 20001D1||USA||View & Apply|
|Shipping & Receiving Operator – Ethanol Plant – 20001CZ||USA||View & Apply|
|Valero Energy Corporation Jobs: Manager Trading – 20001CY||USA||View & Apply|
|Refinery Analysis Accountant – 20001CX||USA||View & Apply|
|QA/QC Lab Technician part-time – Ethanol Plant – 20001CU||USA||View & Apply|
|QA/QC Lab Technician – Ethanol Plant – 20001CR||USA||View & Apply|
|Valero Energy Corporation Jobs: Lead Control System Specialist – 20001CQ||USA||View & Apply|
|Process Operator – Welcome Ethanol Plant – 20001AG||USA||View & Apply|
|Sr Manager of Occupational Health & Safety – 20001CM||USA||View & Apply|
|Process Operator – Albert City Ethanol Plant – 20001BN||USA||View & Apply|
|Work-Study Program, Lab Technician – Ethanol Plant – 20001CD||USA||View & Apply|
|Business Systems Support Analyst-Human Resources Systems – 20001CG||USA||View & Apply|
|Business Systems Support Specialist – Human Resources Systems (SAP) – 20001CF||USA||View & Apply|
|Instrumentation & Electrician Technician – Ethanol Plant – 200019K||USA||View & Apply|
How to Apply for Valero Energy Corporation Refinery Jobs Openings?
Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates. Follow the steps described below the apply for Valero Energy Corporation Refinery jobs.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each Valero Energy Corporation Refinery jobtitle listed above [You will be redirected to the official Valero Energy Corporation Refinery careers portal]
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your Valero Energy Corporation Refinery Application Online.
- Johnson and Johnson Job Vacancies: Worldwide Jobs
- Precision Drilling Corporation Job Vacancies: Canada Kuwait USA
- American Airlines Careers & Jobs 2020
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process