YASREF Oil and Gas Job Vacancies – Saudi Arabia. The Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company (YASREF) Ltd., a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec), is a world-class, full-conversion refinery that covers about 5.2 million square meters in the Yanbu Industrial City, and is the key anchor project in Yanbu.
YASREF uses 400,000 barrels per day (bpd) of Arabian heavy crude oil to produce premium transportation fuels, as well as high-value refined products for both international and domestic markets.
YASREF is a significant addition to the impressive downstream portfolio of Saudi Aramco while building on and cementing the strategic partnership with Sinopec, Saudi Aramco’s largest crude oil partner and buyer.
YASREF Careers Jobs & Recruitment 2020:
• Company/Organization: YASREF (Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company)
• Job Location: Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
YASREF Oil and Gas Job Vacancies – Saudi Arabia
|YASREF Oil and Gas Job Vacancies: Fire Captain I||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|YASREF Oil and Gas Job Vacancies: Accounting Analyst||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|YASREF Oil and Gas Job Vacancies: HR Analyst I||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
|YASREF Oil and Gas Job Vacancies: Shift Supervisor (Tank Farm)||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia||View & Apply|
How to Apply for YASREF Careers?
If you are interested to apply for YASREF job openings then you have to create your job profile at YASREF portal. After creating profile you have to provide all your personal details, skills, experiences, educational degrees and other essential information regarding job title.
After that you must have to upload your updated CV with attractive cover letter showing your specialties for the job.Here is the step-by-step process describe to apply online online job application for YASREF Openings:
- Visit the career portal of YASREF by clicking at “Apply Now” link provided above in the table
- Read the job details, summary, requirements, duties and responsibilities sincerely
- After deciding to apply for a position, click on “Apply” button
- Enter your email address to register for job profile
- Click on “Next”
- Fill up your personal details and other necessary requirements asked there
- Upload CV/Resume with Cover Letter
- Submit your online job application form and wait for response.
YASREF Oil and Gas Job Vacancies: Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company Ltd., a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and China Petrochemical Corporation ( Sinopec). A world-class, full-conversion refinery that covers about 5.2 million square meters in the Yanbu Industrial City, and is considered to be a key anchor project for the future of Yanbu.
YASREF will use 400,000 barrels per day (bpd) of Arabian heavy crude oil to produce premium transportation fuels, as well as high-value refined products for both international and domestic markets. It is scheduled to be operational in Q3 2014.
YASREF signifies the impressive downstream portfolio added to Saudi Aramco, yet building and cementing on the strategic partnership with Sinopec
– Saudi Aramco’s largest crude oil partner and buyer
– Both companies bring commercial and technical expertise to the joint venture to enhance trade of transportation fuels between a significant energy producer and its consumer. In addition,
YASREF Oil and Gas Job Vacancies: YASREF represents a continuing step forward in the strategies of Saudi Aramco and Sinopec to drive growth further downstream to capture additional value along the hydrocarbon chain.
YASREF was registered in January 2012 with the single purpose to establish, operate, and manage a full conversion-refining complex. YASREF possesses the location advantage to effectively and efficiently supply both international and domestic markets.
The products include 90,000 bpd of gasoline, 263,000 bpd of ultra-low sulfur diesel, 6,200 metric tons per day (mtd) of petcoke, 1,200 (mtd) of sulfur, and 140,000 tons per year of benzene. YASREF will process Arabian Heavy crude oil into high-quality refined products that could include future production of Paraxylene and products to support downstream industries.
- Latest Engie Careers and Job Openings Worldwide 2020
- Eni Careers: Oil and Gas Recruitment. Worldwide
- AkzoNobel Careers: Exciting Job Vacancies at AkzoNobel Paint Chemical
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.