IT and Non-Tech Office Jobs in Australia: We are recruiting for 3 Roles, Web Developer, Software Engineer and Executives Assistant in Australia
About the job
Our client is a prime mover in the world of smart, safe, and sustainable transportation management and is a global innovator in intelligent transportation systems that improve traffic flow, road safety, and air quality. With an open, collaborative approach to tolling, traffic, and active transportation management, our client works with customers and partners on every continent to digitize infrastructure and overcome modern mobility challenges for the greater good of society. Office Jobs in Australia
About The Position
The role is based in Sydney and reports to the Software Development Manager. You will work in a small team delivering solutions for tolling roadside solutions. Contractor or part-time, potentially full time. Office Jobs in Australia
Responsibility and Authority
- Take a lead on front-end UI design and UX, following company style guide
- Contribute to full-stack application design
- Develop and enhance web applications, covering presentation, application and data tiers
- Develop and enhance web APIs
- Identify and resolve issues in production
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Design intuitive UIs in wireframe tools to meet customer requirements
- Develop application server code in PHP, Python and NodeJS
- Develop database backend in MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Implement automated unit tests to test your code
- Contribute to design, support, and user documentation
Apply Also 👉 New Zealand Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2024
Apply Also 👉 Visa Sponsorship Jobs In Singapore 2024 – Apply Now
Skills And Experience
- Experience designing UIs
- Strong coding skills in PHP and Python
- Experience with SQL databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Working knowledge of design patterns commonly used in web applications
- Ability to work with established codebase and frameworks
- Ability to design and implement new web applications from scratch
- Understanding of secure coding best practices
- Experience integrating external identity providers
- Comfortable working in a Linux command line environment
- Experience using Git for version control
About the company
ITRecruiter is professional IT recruitment agency providing bespoke IT staffing services. We designed our business processes around IT recruitment best practices, recognised quality procedures and a commitment to continuous development and improvement. Office Jobs in Australia
Apply Also 👉 Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Finland for foreigners 2024
Our recruitment consultants have extensive experience in IT staff delivery, whether you are a large private sector organisation or a small business looking for IT professionals with highly specialist skills. In addition, we have global recruitment network partner, providing us connection to over thousands of highly-skilled IT professionals to ensure we meet your specific business requirements. Office Jobs in Australia
ITRecruiter is a division of Konnecting, an Australian skilled migration and international recruitment consultancy firm. Konnecting specialises in sourcing candidates for niche roles and a registered migration agency that processes Australian employer sponsored visas. Office Jobs in Australia
About the job
About The Role
A full-time opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Software Developer to join a vibrant team. You will be responsible for delivering top-notch software solutions, testing and coding across a range of technologies such as C#, ASP.Net, Typescript, CSS and Angular. Office Jobs in Australia
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Full Stack Development role
- Solid experience with C#.Net, ASP.NET Core, Angular 8+
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of Azure PAAS
- Knowledge of front-end technologies
What’s On Offer?
- 482 sponsorship and relocation assistance offered for international candidates
- Nationwide locations available – Perth or Brisbane based
- Permanent role
- Career development and training
For more information and a confidential discussion please click Apply now’.
Office Jobs in Australia. Our client is an established organisation within the Energy and Gas industry, who are striving to become a leading supplier through their innovative solutions that pave the way to a more sustainable future for us all.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and it recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals. Office Jobs in Australia
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants. Office Jobs in Australia
About the company
Workforce Australia provides access to government employment and skills services, helping Australians to find and keep a job, change jobs or create their own job. For assistance with Workforce Australia, participants can contact the National Customer Service Line on 1800 805 260 or email@example.com, 9am to 7pm AEST, Monday to Friday. Office Jobs in Australia
Workforce Australia Online gives individuals the flexibility to manage their job search and reporting requirements on the online platform. Workforce Australia Services offer more personalised support from a provider to help individuals look for work and get job-ready. For assistance with Workforce Australia Online, participants can contact the Digital Services Contact Centre on 1800 314 677 or firstname.lastname@example.org, 9am to 7pm AEST, Monday to Friday. Office Jobs in Australia
Visit the website: WorkforceAustralia.gov.au
Executive Assistant – Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Full-time · Mid-Senior level
5,001-10,000 employees · Hospitals and Health Care
This is a Permanent Full Time appointment.
EMHS is committed to ensuring that our services are delivered by people who are representative of the diverse communities we assist.
We wholly embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage people to work with us from all ages, races, genders, religions, sexual orientations, family responsibilities or other characteristics, including Aboriginal people, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, individuals with a diverse sexuality or gender or bodily diversity, and people with disability. Office Jobs in Australia
WA Health is committed to growing the Aboriginal workforce as a part of WA Health’s Aboriginal Workforce Policy. As a measure to achieve equality, Section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 applies to this position. Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply.
Eligibility to Apply: Australian citizenship or permanent residency is an essential requirement for applicants to be considered for permanent positions in the public sector. Office Jobs in Australia
Apply Also 👉 Hiring Factory Worker in Canada: 1000+ Job Vacancies
Other Conditions: WA Health engages staff in positions of trust and responsibility. WA Health policies require applicants to undertake criminal records screening and integrity checking as part of the appointment process. Referees may also be asked to comment on an applicant’s integrity and past demonstration of ethical behaviour. Office Jobs in Australia
Position Profile: The Executive Assistant provides a confidential executive and administrative support service to the Executive Director Finance and Infrastructure.
Area Profile: The East Metropolitan Health Service (EMHS) comprises an extensive hospital and health service network that aims to maintain and improve the health and wellbeing of more than 670,000 Western Australians in its catchment area.
Our hospital network works together to provide a combination of tertiary, secondary and specialist health care services including emergency and critical care, state trauma, elective and emergency surgery, general medical, mental health, inpatient and outpatient services, aged care, palliative care, rehabilitation and women’s, children’s and neonates services. Office Jobs in Australia
Office Jobs in Australia. The EMHS consists of Royal Perth Hospital; Armadale Health Service; Bentley Health Service; Kalamunda Hospital; St John of God Midland Public Hospital and a range of community and population health services.
Apply Also 👉 Best Mortgage Refinance Companies in the USA
Employee Benefits: Our employees enjoy a range of benefits which may include (in line with operational requirements):
- Professional Development Opportunities and Study leave/assistance.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Flexible leave arrangements.
- Other professional and location based allowances.
- For information on superannuation click here .
Selection Criteria: Please see the attached Job Description Form (available online at www.jobs.health.wa.gov.au ).
For Further Job Related Information: We encourage you to contact Graeme Jones on 08 6477 5304.
If you experience difficulties while applying online, please contact Employee Services on 13 44 77 for immediate assistance during business hours.
Application Instructions: Applicants are requested to apply online ( www.jobs.health.wa.gov.au ).
It is preferable for your referee to be a current supervisor or manager. Office Jobs in Australia
Applicants are advised to write a covering letter outlining their suitability for this position, a statement addressing the selection criteria in no more than 2-3 pages and provide a detailed curriculum vitae which summarises your experience and how you are able to meet the position requirements.
These documents should be complete and ready to attach prior to applying online. Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the online application process as you will be required to answer various questions and attach your documentation. Office Jobs in Australia
Lodgement is system generated. Any submissions on, or after, 4:00pm will not be accepted.
LATE OR EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
About the company
East Metropolitan Health Service (EMHS) comprises an extensive hospital and health service network that aims to maintain and improve the health and wellbeing of more than 725,500 Western Australians in its catchment area. Office Jobs in Australia
Our hospital network includes Armadale Hospital, Bentley Hospital, Kalamunda Hospital, Royal Perth Hospital and St John of God Midland Public Hospital. Our wonderful staff provide health care for the entire East Metropolitan region. Office Jobs in Australia
Our services work together to provide a combination of tertiary, secondary and specialist health care services including emergency and critical care, state trauma, elective and emergency surgery, general medical, mental health, inpatient and outpatient services, aged care, palliative care, rehabilitation and women’s, children’s and neonates services. Office Jobs in Australia
Salaries for IT jobs in Australia: IT and Non-Tech Office Jobs in Australia
Salaries for IT jobs in Australia can vary widely depending on the specific profession, level of experience, location, and other factors. However, here are some general salary ranges for common IT professions in Australia based on data from various sources:
- Software Engineer: AU$60,000 – AU$130,000 per year
- Web Developer: AU$50,000 – AU$100,000 per year
- Network Engineer: AU$65,000 – AU$120,000 per year
- Cybersecurity Specialist: AU$80,000 – AU$150,000 per year
- Database Administrator: AU$70,000 – AU$130,000 per year
- IT Manager: AU$100,000 – AU$180,000 per year
- Data Analyst: AU$65,000 – AU$120,000 per year
- Cloud Engineer: AU$80,000 – AU$140,000 per year
- UI/UX Designer: AU$60,000 – AU$120,000 per year
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer: AU$90,000 – AU$150,000 per year
Please note that these are rough estimates and that actual salaries may vary depending on individual circumstances.
Apply Also 👉 Visa sponsorship jobs in Denmark for foreigners 2024
Non tech IT Office Jobs in Australia salary ranges
Non-tech IT jobs in Australia can also offer attractive salary packages, depending on the profession, level of experience, location, and other factors. Here are some general salary ranges for common non-tech IT professions in Australia based on data from various sources:
- Project Manager: AU$85,000 – AU$150,000 per year
- Business Analyst: AU$70,000 – AU$120,000 per year
- Technical Writer: AU$60,000 – AU$100,000 per year
- IT Sales Professional: AU$80,000 – AU$140,000 per year
- IT Recruiter: AU$70,000 – AU$110,000 per year
- IT Trainer: AU$70,000 – AU$120,000 per year
- IT Procurement Manager: AU$90,000 – AU$150,000 per year
- IT Compliance Manager: AU$100,000 – AU$170,000 per year
- IT Service Delivery Manager: AU$95,000 – AU$160,000 per year
- IT Support Manager: AU$80,000 – AU$130,000 per year
Again, please note that these are rough estimates and that actual salaries may vary depending on individual circumstances such as level of experience, location, company size, and industry. Office Jobs in Australia
Relocation to Australia with Work Permit
If you are considering relocating to Australia for work, you will need to obtain a work permit, also known as a work visa. Here are some general steps you can take to obtain a work permit for Australia:
- Check if you are eligible: You can check if you are eligible for a work permit in Australia by visiting the Department of Home Affairs website. Eligibility criteria may include your profession, skills, qualifications, work experience, and other factors.
- Find a job: Once you are eligible, you can start looking for a job in Australia. You can search for job openings on online job portals, company websites, or through recruitment agencies.
- Apply for a work permit: Once you have a job offer, your employer will need to sponsor your work permit application. They will need to apply for a sponsorship and nominate you for a specific occupation. After the nomination is approved, you can then apply for the work permit.
- Gather required documents: You will need to gather required documents such as your passport, educational certificates, work experience letters, and health checks.
- Submit your application: You can submit your application online or by post. You will need to pay the application fee and provide all required documents.
- Wait for the outcome: It may take several weeks to several months to process your application. Once your application is approved, you can travel to Australia and start working.
Apply Also 👉 Visa Sponsorship Jobs In The USA: Jobs In The USA
Apply Also 👉 Top 10 High-Paying Job Roles Currently Hiring at PwC
Please note that the above steps are general and the process may vary depending on your individual circumstances. It is recommended to seek advice from a registered migration agent or a qualified lawyer to help you with the application process. Office Jobs in Australia