Loan Jobs in Doha, QATAR. There are a variety of loan and credit jobs available in Doha, ranging from entry-level roles to senior positions.
Some common job titles you may come across include:
- Credit Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Mortgage Underwriter
- Relationship Manager
- Credit Risk Manager
- Collections Specialist
- Credit Operations Manager
- Debt Recovery Agent
- Credit Control Analyst
- Trade Finance Officer
10+ Best Credit & Loan Jobs in Doha, QATAR: High Salary
Loan Jobs in Doha, you can start by searching online job boards such as Bayt, GulfTalent, Indeed, and LinkedIn. You can also check out the career sections of banks and financial institutions in Dubai, such as Emirates NBD, Dubai Islamic Bank, and First Abu Dhabi Bank. Networking with industry professionals and attending job fairs and career events can also be helpful in finding opportunities in this field. Loan Jobs in Doha
|Credit Analyst||Doha, QATAR|
|Loan Officer||Doha, QATAR|
|Business Development Officer||UAE|
|Credit Operations Manager||UAE|
Loan Officer Salary
The salary of a Loan Officer in Dubai can vary depending on several factors such as the employer, level of experience, educational qualifications, and the specific job responsibilities. On average, a Loan Officer in Dubai can expect to earn between AED 90,000 to AED 180,000 per year. However, this range can vary based on the individual’s qualifications and experience. Those with more experience and a higher level of education may be able to command a higher salary. Additionally, some employers may offer bonuses and commission structures for meeting or exceeding loan targets. Loan Jobs in Doha
The salary of a Mortgage Underwriter in Dubai can vary depending on several factors such as the employer, level of experience, educational qualifications, and the specific job responsibilities. On average, a Mortgage Underwriter in Dubai can expect to earn between AED 100,000 to AED 200,000 per year. However, this range can vary based on the individual’s qualifications and experience. Those with more experience and a higher level of education may be able to command a higher salary. Additionally, some employers may offer bonuses and commission structures for meeting or exceeding loan targets. Loan Jobs in Doha
Junior Financial Analyst [Loan Jobs in Doha]
CAFU has a vision to create a better world through connected mobility, serving both consumers and businesses. We started as an on-demand fuel delivery app and have now extended our services to car wash, tyre change, battery change and insurance…but this is only the beginning. Loan Jobs in Doha, QATAR
|Senior Process Engineer||Ras Laffan, Qatar|
|Maintenance Supervisor||Ras Laffan, Qatar|
|Senior Project Engineer||Ras Laffan, Qatar|
|Fresh Qatari Graduate Opportunities – Chemical Engineering||Ras Laffan, Qatar|
We have global plans to become a super app, offering products & services which are agnostic of fuel and mobility. Cafu is a technology business passionate about sustainability and positively impacting the communities we operate in. We’ve already won awards for best AI platform and voted LinkedIn’s Number 1 Top Start-ups 2021! Loan Jobs in Doha
Apply Also 👉 Almarai Job Vacancies In Saudi Arabia 2023
Loan Jobs in Doha. If you want to make a real impact to our communities and you are forever curious about how things work and why and want to join a company that moves with purpose and collaborates, then we want to hear from you! Loan Jobs in Doha
- Conduct financial analysis and modelling to support business decisions.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports, budgets, and forecasts.
- Analyse financial statements and reports to identify trends and variances.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support decision-making.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyse data and provide insights and recommendations.
- Monitor and report on financial performance against budget and forecasts.
- Assist in the preparation of investor presentations and other financial communications.
|Quality Engineering Specialist||Doha, Qatar|
|Mechanical Engineering Specialist||Ras Laffan, Qatar|
|Pipeline Engineer||Doha, Qatar|
|Senior Pipeline Integrity Engineer||Doha, Qatar|
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in financial analysis or related field.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and experience with financial modelling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A collaborative environment where diversity is celebrated
- A flexible workforce. Our people are based in Dubai, but you can work from anywhere in the world.
- A highly competitive market salary with housing and transport allowance.
- A fast-moving supportive company where everybody takes ownership over their work.
- An opportunity to share in the success of the business with stock options for qualifying employees.
- The opportunity to work on a product with growing global appeal
- Work with some of the most talented people in the industry from well-known digital brands.
APPLY FORM at The Bottom
Financial Analyst, Major Oil & Gas Conglomerate
About Our Client
Loan Jobs in Doha. Our client is a major family-owned conglomerate which has an extensive oil and gas business across the Middle East. Various arms of the company invest in a range of strategic directions, including venture capital and incubating new businesses. This role operates within the finance team, and would suit an individual seeking a career in finance. Loan Jobs in Doha
|Third Officer / Junior Officer||Qatar||Seagoing|
|Cargo / Gas Engineer||Qatar||Seagoing|
What The Job Involves
Reporting to the finance director, the role involves conducting research and project execution for the finance team, assisting in the creation and implementation of the company’s financial and investment strategy.
- Build and maintain financial models to provide strategic recommendations
- Identify trends, and government reporting regulations affecting the company’s financial strategies. Ensure compliance with regulations
- Conduct detailed research into energy markets and companies
- Prepare reports and research papers and presentations for senior management
- Enhance the company’s knowledge base
- Report to the finance director. [Loan Jobs in Doha]
Who We Are Looking For
- Degree from a top tier university in finance/economics
- Professional training in accounting, valuation and modelling as part of an investment bank training scheme or equivalent
- Experience in investment banking supporting upstream oil and gas clients
- Strong experience in research, analysis and financial modelling.
To acquire Mortgage Loans through effective relationship management, ensure delivery of quality service to the customers; project a professional image, with an aim to meet budgeted volumes for mortgage loans on a team and individual level. Loan Jobs in Doha
Generate business to achieve defined sales targets in mortgages
To explain the documentation, application and approval process of mortgage loans to the customer
|Electro Technical Officer (E.T.O.)||Qatar||Seagoing|
|Fourth Engineer Officer / Junior Engineer||Qatar||Seagoing|
Liase with the customers pre and post approval for completion of documentation and all related formalities
To ensure that applications are error free and turnaround times are maintained.
Assist RMs in Tie-ups with Real Estate Agents and provide information on property market and other competitors on a regular basis. Ensure to list two real estate companies per quarter.
Establish relationship with staff at the developer offices
Focus on New to bank customers
Minimum 2 years of sales of Mortgage Loans in UAE is mandatory
Strong selling and inter-personal skills required to market new customers and cross sell to existing bank customers
Thorough knowledge of Mortgages from sales, front-end credits and process perspective.
Ability to recognize good quality loan applications (front end credit checks) and to forward only relevant files for Credit Approval
- Job Function: Banks/Insurance/Financial Services
- Industry: Banking
- Specialization: Risk/Credit/Economic Analyst
- Any Graduate
- Employment Type: Full Time
APPLY FORM at The Bottom
|Government Affairs Administrator||Qatar||Shipyard|
|Production Engineer – Project Overall In-charge||Qatar||Shipyard|
|Project Manager – Offshore||Qatar||Shipyard|
|Design Engineer – Naval Architecture||Qatar||Shipyard|
Senior Credit Controller
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Loan Jobs in Doha
Loan Jobs in Doha. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate. Loan Jobs in Doha
|Senior Production Engineer (QFAB)||Qatar||Shipyard|
|Voyage Performance Analyst||Qatar||Shore-Based|
|Senior Shipping Analyst||Qatar||Shore-Based|
Loan Jobs in DUBAI. By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day. Loan Jobs in Doha
Overview Of The Role
Loan Jobs in DUBAI, To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate allocation of payments and maintenance of customer accounts on SAP across the retail, residential and commercial portfolios at DFC. Loan Jobs in Doha
What you will do:
- Accurate and timely recording of all cheques received into the PDC module
- Daily processing of customer payments on Yardi and depositing cheques in a timely manner into the bank.
- Verification of payments made through bank transfers.
- Ensure cash receipts are accurately applied to customer accounts in a timely manner
- Reconciliation of the bank statement on a daily basis against all deposited cheques
- Monthly reconciliation of all balances pertaining to the Receivables Ledger function
- Timely notification and follow-up to recover bounced cheques
- Customer account maintenance and clearing
- Ad.hoc support to the CCD as required. Loan Jobs in DUBAI
Apply Also 👉 Fawaz Group Kuwait Careers: KNPC Shutdowns Jobs
Apply Also 👉 Sobha LLC Jobs & Career Recruitment in Duba, UAE
Define organizational policy and other factors that have a critical impact on the job.
- Credit Control Policy
- Lease Agreements
Required skills to be successful:
- Ability to manage time and work under pressure
- A strong customer focus
- High attention to detail is a must
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills to ensure scheduled deadlines are met.
Apply Also 👉 Mace Careers UAE, USA, Qatar, UK, India, KSA, Canada
|Operations Excellence Specialist||Qatar|
|For Qatari High School Graduates only – Technical Preparation Program||Qatar|
|Fresh Qatari Graduate Opportunities – Petroleum Engineering||Qatar|
What Equips You For The Role
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of accounts receivable
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
- Proficient in relevant computer applications, YARDI & Excel proficiency is a must.
- 2-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience
- 3-4 years’ experience in handling administrative aspects of a finance related role
About Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate The real estate development and operations arm of Al-Futtaim, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate is responsible for a multi-billion-dollar portfolio across MENA. With high-quality residential, business, retail, tourism, educational and healthcare developments, the master developer caters to the diverse needs of cities and communities in the region. Loan Jobs in Doha
From origination, conception, development, sales, procurement and construction of mega-projects and the leasing, operation and management of these projects after completion, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) has been developing and managing owned landbanks, unlocking the economic potential of the region and contributing to future development for more than 40 years. Loan Jobs in Doha
Available visa sponsorship jobs in Dubai for foreigners across various industries.
Software Developer – AED 10,000 to 25,000 per month
Project Manager – AED 12,000 to 30,000 per month
Marketing Manager – AED 15,000 to 35,000 per month
Sales Executive – AED 5,000 to 15,000 per month plus commission
Mechanical Engineer – AED 8,000 to 18,000 per month
Business Development Manager – AED 15,000 to 35,000 per month
Accountant – AED 5,000 to 15,000 per month
Human Resources Manager – AED 12,000 to 25,000 per month
Civil Engineer – AED 8,000 to 18,000 per month
Hospitality Manager – AED 10,000 to 25,000 per month
Our focus is to enable and invest in meaningful relationships to make our properties the best places to live and work, build additional products and services and enable partnerships to create true value to our customers throughout their entire experience with us. AFGRE is responsible for master planning of all projects in its portfolio, including two large scale mixed use destinations: Dubai Festival City and Cairo Festival City. For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below. Loan Jobs in Doha
In conclusion, working in Dubai’s financial sector can offer a wide range of opportunities for individuals interested in pursuing careers in banking, finance, and related fields. Dubai has emerged as a global financial hub, attracting top talent from around the world. With a favorable tax environment, a growing economy, and an abundance of job opportunities, the city has become a highly sought-after destination for professionals in the financial sector. Loan Jobs in Doha
Working in Dubai’s financial sector offers competitive salaries, attractive benefits packages, and the chance to work with top global financial institutions. It also provides a unique cultural experience and the opportunity to work with people from diverse backgrounds. Overall, the financial sector in Dubai offers a dynamic and rewarding career path for those willing to take on the challenge.