In our list here, we share the specific features we like about each job portal.
Whether you’re looking at permanent jobs, freelance or part-time roles, open to opportunities across industries or targeting a specific niche, there’s surely a job search site that can help you. Job Search Sites 2020
15 Singapore Job Search Sites 2020 You Should Use
- StartUp Jobs
- Tech in Asia
Job Search Sites 2020. Scroll down to explore, or browse by category:
Keen to join Singapore’s public service? Look no further. Careers@Gov is THE – and in fact only – job portal for that purpose.
Whether you’re a fresh graduate or an experienced professional, you must register with Careers@Gov to apply for a public service job.
All government job applications are submitted through this site. However, do expect some waiting time before you get a response on your application. Job Search Sites 2020
What we like about Careers@Gov:
- It’s the only job portal that’s fully focused on public service jobs. You can filter jobs by various government agencies, role type, and fields of work. Job Search Sites 2020
Do you work in design, marketing, content, PR, advertising, and related fields? Cultjobs is the site for you.
It’s the only job portal that’s wholly dedicated to the creative community in Singapore. That includes both creative/arts professions, as well as roles of a more business nature (admin, IT, client servicing) within companies in creative fields. Job Search Sites 2020
What we like about Cultjobs:
- As a job hub for creatives, it’s no surprise that it has a clean and user-friendly design! Its job board makes it easy to navigate and discover roles in smaller and more niche companies.
- You can get free email alerts, and upload your own profile (still in beta) to the site.
If you’re a finance professional, or planning to enter the financial industry, then eFinancialCareers is your portal of choice.
A niche site for finance, financial technology and financial services fields, this portal provides a good variety of job listings for senior positions too. Job Search Sites 2020
What we like about eFinancialCareers:
- Dedicated job site for finance fields, with a sizable amount of listings. It details extensive information on different roles available in the market.
- You can set up email job alerts for specific finance roles!
If you need a job pronto, this one’s for you!
FastJobs connects job seekers to non-executive roles, across categories such as customer service, administrative, delivery drivers/riders, warehouse and logistics, sales and retail, and more. Job Search Sites 2020
What we like about FastJobs:
- Receive quick updates on your phone for jobs of your preference, or near your location.
- Multilingual interface – option to use the Chinese version of the app if you’re comfortable with the language.
- Download the FastJobs mobile app to connect with employers quickly and easily. You can register for an account, create a profile, and chat with employers within the app itself. Job Search Sites 2020
Most experienced working professionals should be familiar with Glassdoor – it’s a global site that’s probably better known for its company reviews, but it does offer a range of job listings too. Job Search Sites 2020
What we like about Glassdoor:
- Comprehensive range of jobs across job levels and industry sectors.
- No holds barred company reviews. As submissions are entirely anonymous, employees and former employees tend to leave frank, unfiltered opinions and feedback on companies’ work culture, compensation and benefits, management, career progression, and more.
- The interviews section is a goldmine for helpful interview tips, specific to companies. Job seekers share their interview experiences, difficulty of scoring an interview.
InternSG is probably the top job portal for anyone seeking internship experience in Singapore. This doesn’t mean it’s just for students or fresh graduates though! We’ve spotted part-time, freelance and remote roles on the site too. Job Search Sites 2020
What we like about InternSG:
- Listings page is easy to browse, and each listing is conveniently tagged by location, type of role, duration and start period – details you can take in at a glance.
- Huge variety of short-term and flexible duration job listings. Ideal no just for freshers, but for job seekers who are re-entering the workforce after a hiatus, learning a new profession, or seeking non-permanent employment. Job Search Sites 2020
Featuring over 100,000 jobs at any one time, JobsDB has a virtual presence across regional borders, in countries such as Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand.
If you’re interested in job positions in these markets, this is the job search site for you. Job Search Sites 2020
What we like about JobDB:
- Its interface is clean, highly intuitive and user-friendly too! You can easily browse jobs by industry sectors, and even by location in specific regions within Singapore.
- Substantial range of roles. JobsDB functions as a search engine for jobs, pulling job listings from many job sites in Singapore. In Singapore, JobsDB partners with JobStreet to offer even more job opportunities.
- You can set up daily email alerts to stay updated when new relevant jobs emerge.
Like JobsDB, JobStreet offers a huge database of full-time positions under different categories based on individual specialisations.
JobStreet is relatively easy to navigate. Just create a profile and upload your resume to apply for jobs directly via the site. Job Search Sites 2020
What we like about JobStreet:
- You can browse jobs by your industry specialisation, or specific company names
- When filtering jobs, you can even drill down to position levels and minimum salaries!
- It has a company review section too. There, employees dish in detail on the pros and cons of various aspects such as work life balance, team culture, management, and career growth opportunities – certainly useful for job seekers!
Here’s one we preach about all the time, but is STILL sorely under utilised by job seekers!
LinkedIn’s not just a career-related social networking site; it’s also your best job search tool, especially for mid to senior level candidates.
Recruiters and employers know that LinkedIn is the place to identify legitimate and qualified professionals.
In fact, 90% of recruiters use LinkedIn to source candidates! Job Search Sites 2020
What we like about LinkedIn:
- Fuss free job application process. Once you’ve spotted a job listing you like, applying is straightforward (provided your LinkedIn profile is already up-to-date). Just hit that Easy Apply button.
- You can easily connect with recruiters and headhunters. With LinkedIn, this process has never been simpler. We’ve seen countless clients get approached by recruiters on LinkedIn within days of updating their profiles! You can also proactively reach out to recruiters. Find recruiters specialised in your field on our headhunters’ list.
- LinkedIn groups can be a great career resource. In certain groups, users share job search tips and employment opportunities within specific markets and industries. You can also interact with professionals like yourself, who work in the same field or have similar professional interests.
Are you currently on LinkedIn?
Even if you’re not actively job hunting right now, we recommend keeping your LinkedIn profile up-to-date. You never know when the right opportunity will knock on your door 🙂
This global job site’s been around for a while now, and has expanded its services, going beyond its roots as a job board to provide other career management services. Job Search Sites 2020
As it’s an international job portal, you can easily explore listings of jobs across the world with Monster.
What we like about Monster
- Huge variety of job listings, which can be sorted by function, industry, company, skills. You can even search for jobs specifically for women.
- There’s a new Work From Home job section on their site. Perfect for those of us who’ve recently discovered a love for working from the comforts of home, thanks to the workplace disruption caused by COVID-19.
- You can post your resume online, and sign up for job alerts too.
MyCareersFuture (formerly Jobs Bank)
MyCareersFuture is a government agency run job portal, developed by Workforce Singapore, in partnership with Government Technology Agency. You might know it by its previous name – Jobs Bank.
This portal lists jobs for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents, and aims to match job seekers with relevant jobs based on their skills and competencies.
It also highlights jobs that are eligible for Government support through WSG’s Adapt and Grow Initiative. Job Search Sites 2020
What we like about MyCareersFuture:
- Apart from the very comprehensive listings it offers across industries, locations, job types and levels, you can filter jobs by skills to find relevant positions that match your competencies!
- It indicates which jobs are supported by government schemes or funding – for example, if you’ve been out of work for 6 months or more, you could benefit from the Career Support Programme, where salary subsidies are given to employers who hire eligible candidates.
- There’s also career-related content on MyCareersFuture, through their Career Toolkit, to help you with your career planning process. Job Search Sites 2020
StartUp Jobs Asia
Want to dive into the startup world? StartUp Jobs Asia has a comprehensive list of startup job opportunities across the region. Job Search Sites 2020
What we like about StartUp Jobs Asia:
- Since it’s startup centric, their available roles are typically heavier on tech, and more niche, such as full-stack developer, data engineer or hardware systems administrator jobs. But they do cover business and operations related roles as well. Job Search Sites 2020
An emerging job platform catered to millennials, TalentTribe offers comprehensive career resources too. As they target younger job seekers, they typically list roles that require 0 to 4 years of experience. Job Search Sites 2020
What we like about TalentTribe:
- If you’re wondering what it’s really like to work at certain companies in Singapore, TalentTribe has done the research for you. They give you an insider look at company culture, venturing into offices, walking you through employees’ typical work day, and more.
- Useful career hub with articles imparting advice on life, school and career.
- Great variety of roles from small companies to international MNCs, and across industry sectors. Job Search Sites 2020
Tech in Asia
Tech in Asia is known as a leading tech news site across the region, covering all things tech and start up from every angle.
But it also has its own job page that lists roles in various Asian markets.
What we like about Tech in Asia:
- As its name suggests, Tech in Asia lists tech job opportunities across Asia. Their job postings aren’t strictly for tech roles though; there are business, marketing, design roles and so on, albeit at companies with a tech focus.
- Most of these jobs are concentrated in markets like Singapore, Indonesia and India, but there are a healthy number of well-paying remote roles too! Have dreams of becoming a digital nomad? Perhaps there’s something here for you. Job Search Sites 2020
Wanted deserves a mention on this list for its unique referral programme.
Spot a job you think your friend might be interested in? Sign up and refer them!
Or if it’s a role you are interested in, you can apply for the job too.
Either way, successful applicants and referrers can earn up to S$1,700 as a reward
What we like about Wanted:
- Their awesome referral programme.
- Wide range of jobs across MNCs, smaller companies and startups, and industry sectors, including more niche industries such as Game Production.
- Wanted also offers a job matching service called MatchUp, which matches your profile to relevant jobs and employers. If you’re gunning for regional roles, MatchUp could give your job search a boost. Right now, it’s available in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea and Japan.
Whether you’re a fresh graduate who’s just entering the workforce, a senior executive planning your next career move, or a mid career professional seeking a career change, these top job portals in Singapore can help you make the first step. Job Search Sites 2020