Al Yasat Petroleum Jobs

Al Yasat Petroleum Jobs 2021: Oil & Gas Abu Dhabi, UAE

Al Yasat Petroleum Jobs Abu Dhabi. Are you looking for exciting jobs in the Oil and Gas Sector?, here we are exploring the latest Al Yasat Petroleum Jobs. Al Yasat Petroleum offers a broad range of technical and non-technical career opportunities for experienced professionals that are looking to advance their careers in the energy sector. Apply now for the latest Al Yasat Petroleum careers from the below list. Al Yasat Petroleum Jobs

Al Hamad Group Careers and Jobs in Dubai, UAE 

Hapag-Lloyd Jobs 2021: Container Shipping Careers

Imdaad Jobs and Careers: Imdaad Walk in Interview 2021

BAPCO Careers 2021: Bahrain Petroleum Company Vacancies

KCA Deutag Drilling Jobs Vacancies: Rig Careers

Precision Drilling Jobs Oilfield Careers: USA-Canada

Al Yasat Petroleum Abu Dhabi Jobs

Al Yasat Petroleum is the first joint venture between ADNOC and China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), established in 2014. Al Yasat’s role is to explore oil and gas potential within the company’s mandated concession areas and to develop prospective locations on behalf of the company’s shareholders. ADNOC is the majority shareholder and owns 60% of the company, with CNPC owning the remaining 40%. Al Yasat Petroleum Jobs

Al Yasat Petroleum Job Details

• Company/Organization: Al Yasat Petroleum
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E 

• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years

List of Al Yasat Petroleum Jobs – Apply Now

They have already succeeded in producing oil from an offshore field in record time. Their first production at Bu Haseer was in March 2018 with an Early Production Scheme (EPS) of 8,000 barrels of oil per day (8 mbpd), targeting full-field production of 15,000 barrels of oil per day (15 mbpd). They took less than three years from concept to first oil as we opted for a lean operating model and smart development strategy. Al Yasat Petroleum Jobs

Apply Also: BAPCO Careers 2021: Bahrain Petroleum Company Vacancies

Specialist, Electrical Equipment Abu Dhabi, UAE View & Apply
Pilot (Loading Master) Abu Dhabi, UAE View & Apply
Manager, Human Capital Communications Abu Dhabi, UAE View & Apply
Manager,Intellectual Capital Abu Dhabi, UAE View & Apply
Senior Executive, Market Research Abu Dhabi, UAE View & Apply
Manager, HC Strategy Abu Dhabi, UAE View & Apply
MANAGER, OPERATIONS SUPPORT Abu Dhabi, UAE View & Apply
Sales & Business Development Manager- AIQ Abu Dhabi, UAE View & Apply
Contract Administrator Abu Dhabi, UAE View & Apply
Legal Counsel, Group Disputes & Administrative Affairs Abu Dhabi, UAE View & Apply

Apply Also: Expro Oil and Gas Jobs 2021: UK, USA, Brunei, Australia, India, Ghana

How to Apply for Al Yasat Petroleum Careers?

If you want to grow with Al Yasat Petroleum, the best way to apply for a job vacancy to submit an online job application. There, you need to set up your personal job profile on Al Yasat Petroleum, official website and you will be able to apply directly for any job vacancy announced for hiring. Al Yasat Petroleum Jobs

You can explore all the available positions through their user-friendly job search feature. So just follow the steps below to submit a job application online:

  • Click on the Apply Now link provided with each Al Yasat Petroleum, job title. [you will be landed on Al Yasat Petroleum careers portal]
  • There you have to create your job profile [if you have already created Al Yasat Petroleum, careers login ID then login to your job profile using that credentials]
  • Click on “Apply Now” button
  • Upload your updated resume or CV
  • Click on “Submit Job Application”

Apply Also: Hornbeck Offshore Jobs: Vessels Careers USA-Mexico

Tatweer Petroleum Jobs in Bahrain: Oil & Gas Careers 2021

North Oil Job Vacancy: Offshore & Onshore. Qatar

Schlumberger Job Vacancy: Oilfield Service Worldwide

Brunel Jobs Vacancies: Oil & Gas Careers Worldwide

Adecco Global Jobs: UK, USA, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, France, Canada, Singapore 

Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.

Share