The Barcelona GSE offers financial aid based on academic merit.
Each year, the Barcelona GSE awards around 800,000€ in merit-based financial aid to Master’s students. On average, 36% of matriculated students in the cohort receive full or partial financial aid. This funding comes from generous public and private sponsors and from the Barcelona GSE’s own funds.
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Master’s Scholarships, 2021
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Master’s Scholarships. Types of financial aid that may be offered to students include:
- Waivers for 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% of tuition fees
- A limited number of fully-funded scholarships
Financial aid will only be awarded to candidates who have an outstanding academic record. While applications are open every year until June 25, preference in funding will be given to candidates with completed applications who apply before January 15.
Master’s Degree in Economics and Finance
- Economics Program
- Finance Program
- PhD Track Program
Master’s Degree in Specialized Economic Analysis
- Competition and Market Regulation Program
- Economics of Public Policy Program
- International Trade, Finance, and Development Program
- Macroeconomic Policy and Financial Markets Program
Master’s Degree in Data Science
- Data Science Program
Apply to one program or opt to receive multiple offers
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Master’s Scholarships. You can be considered for up to three programs in one academic year. In your application, you will choose one of the following options:
- Multiple offer option: receive an admission decision and financial aid offer for three programs
- Single offer option: receive an admission decision and financial offer for one program
Source / Additional information: Barcelona GSE Official Website.