Brand Manager – Kuwait City, KW. Develop all brands’ annual budgets in liaison for review of the management and ensure all employees are working within the assigned budget by setting the required targets and responsibilities.
- Develop all brands’ annual budgets in liaison for review of the management and ensure all employees are working within the assigned budget by setting the required targets and responsibilities.
- Brand Manager.Develop and ensure the implementation of the brand specific policies & procedures and follow up their implementation in order to achieve the department‘s objectives.
- Manage the merchandise planning process for the brand while driving brand sales strategy for the achievement of retail standards agreed with the vendor companies/brands.
- Brand Manager. Develop and ensure implementation of brand building initiatives that create loyalty for all business division’s brands in line with the vendor companies’ guidelines and AAW’s vision and strategy.
- Manage the overall brand communication which effectively reflects the brand objectives in order to build brand equity as well as ensure that the brands are always represented appropriately for maximizing brand performance in market.
- Air Products & Chemicals Job Vacancy: UAE-Saudi Arabia-Oman
Brand Manager – Kuwait City, KW
- Manage the timely analysis and re-forecasting of all activities of the brands and evaluate the financial performance and present the same to the Top Management for obtaining recommendations related to enhancement of performance of every single business division.
- Prepare an annual business plan pertaining to all brands of the business division for review of the management as well as to apply all necessary measures to ensure complete compliance and fulfillment within the agreed budget.
- Brand Manager. Manage the timely communication with vendors/host companies in order to set pricing strategies for all stocks within brands and ensure that the pricing of all products is in-line with AAW’s objectives, local market and host guidelines/plans.
- Ensure the business division’s employees are well aware of the brands’ values, priorities and requirements as well as develop minor/major project plans aiming to improve business by representing brand image and requirements in all major business-wide initiatives.
- Brand Manager. Manage strong relationships with all vendor companies and share all plans, designs and relevant information with global teams (Vendor Companies/Brands) through regular communication and face to face interaction at key milestone meetings.
- Develop Brand strategies based on consumer insights from consumer research for Kuwait and International markets in order to improve brand health and maximize sales performance for all brands.
- Provide image-building plans & advice on innovative marketing plans and image building exercises for gaining credibility and bigger market share.
- Brand Manager. Conduct market research from time to time in order to anticipate competition, monitor competitor’s activities and market trends to translate consumer attitudes into new branding directions for all Outdoor Brands.
- Coordinate with Promotions Team in order to develop advertising and promotional programs, pricing, positioning, and packaging in-line with annual business plan of AAW & Host Brands / Vendor Companies.
- Manage the development and finalization of detailed visual plans for all promotional marketing events, presentations, exhibitions, demonstrations and for showrooms, which includes visual guidelines, layout principles, visual dressings and signage in coordination with the Visual Merchandizing Team.
- Brand Manager. Conduct regular visits to all layouts in showrooms and stores of the brand to monitor efficient compliance of set visual merchandizing plans in-line with the brands’ guidelines and provide necessary visual merchandizing recommendations to grow the brands’ performance and fully exploit segment potential in Local markets.
- Analyze all brand trackers of the brands in order to identify issues and opportunities as well as to monitor performance of all brands of the business division individually and as a whole.
- Prepare all reports as required by the Direct Manager.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
Brand Manager. Skills
- Master’s degree in Business Administration would be an advantage.
- Communication Skills
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Organizational Excellence
- Problem Solving
- Drive Results
- Manage People
- Build Relationships
- Purchasing & Storing
- Retail Operations
- Brand Management
- Negotiation & Persuasion
- Relationship Building
- Vendor Management
- Basic Accounting
Brand Manager. Education
Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Apparel & Fashion
- Consumer Goods