Data Analyst – Dublin, Ireland. The Data Analyst is responsible for the data integrity and adherence to governance standards, coordination, and execution of all data activities.
Full time permanent position
Founded in 1994, the Irish Pharmaceutical Healthcare Association (IPHA) represents the international research based pharmaceutical industry in Ireland.
Data Analyst – Dublin, Ireland
Our members include both manufacturers of prescription medicines and non-prescription or consumer health care medicines. Our members are committed to improving people’s health through innovative medicines and technologies.
Role purpose: The Data Analyst is responsible for the data integrity and adherence to governance standards, coordination, and execution of all data activities.
Reporting to: Director of Commercial Policy
Data Analyst. Key Responsibilities:
· The Data Analyst is accountable for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and management of master data, to include
· data generated by internal request to IPHA member companies;
· data/insight derived from reports and publications of public authorities
· data provided on a commercial basis to IPHA.
· Compliance with business standards and procedures, as well as work to continuously improve data standards, quality, reporting, and processes that includes input, change functions, auditing, and data cleansing.
· Coordinate and execute data creation, updates, and analysis using various systems
· Build relationships with key stakeholders
· Monitor data accuracy, validity, and completeness and correct as required
· Prepare reports for IPHA executive and Board as required
· Identifies and assists in implementing improvements.
· Assist liaising with state authorities on data analysis and presentation
- Information Technology