DNO ASA Careers & Jobs 2020: DNO ASA is a Norwegian oil and gas operator focused on the Middle East-North Africa region and the North Sea. DNO ASA Careers
Founded in 1971 and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange, the Company holds stakes in onshore and offshore licenses at various stages of exploration, development and production in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, Norway, Oman, Somaliland, Tunisia, the United Kingdom and Yemen.
DNO is a different kind of company. We are Norway’s oldest oil company; at the same time, we are very much a Middle Eastern and North African company in terms of our footprint and our ownership.
Our employees represent more than 30 nationalities working together to build DNO’s position as a leading independent exploration and production company. We have offices in Dubai, Erbil, Sana’a, Stavanger, Tunis, and Muscat.DNO ASA Careers
DNO ASA Oil and Gas Jobs
• Company/Organization: DNO ASA
• Job Location: U.A.E, Iraq, Netherlands
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
DNO ASA Careers & Jobs 2020: UAE Iraq Netherlands
Facilities / Camp Superintendent
DNO ASA Careers. The Facilities / Camp Superintendent is responsible for providing essential life support and cohesion to DNO personnel at all DNO sites in Kurdistan, Northern Iraq.
The Facilities / Camp Superintendent position/role is pivotal to the life support and upkeep of the camp locations. An experienced and qualified professional ensures daily adherence to food safety (HACCP / ISO 22001), camp safety / hygiene, utility provisions and essential maintenance.
The immediate concern is the risks of potential food poisoning outbreaks, low morale, camp equipment failure and ultimately loss of revenue through camp/manpower operational ineffectiveness.
The individual needs to be highly experienced in remote site camp facility management, advanced food safety with excellent on-site contract management experience, have a clear appreciation of ensuring “Value for Money” and contractor adherence to Key Performance Indicator (KPI) management.
The individual must also have an excellent adherence in regard to a positive QSHE Culture within all camp locations. DNO ASA Careers
Aapply Also: Move One Logistics Careers & Recruitment 2020
The Facilities / Camp Superintendent is authorized to implement relevant aspects of DNO Quality Management Systems, with particular focus on Food Safety and General Camp Safety and Hygiene, under the final authority of Country Manager. DNO ASA Careers
The Facilities / Camp Superintendent shall ensure industry best practice. In addition, being empowered to stop work or intervene on any task when deemed that it is not safe, or is an immediate risk to the workforce, assets or the environment. DNO ASA Careers
- Maintain quality standards for all life support facilities in DNO camps, through audits / inspections and daily monitoring: including hygiene, fire, electrical and camp routine. At the same time contributing to the maintenance of a positive working environment and remaining proactive in regard to ongoing Operational Requirements.
- DNO contract holder for the life support contract having single point accountability for the execution of the contract over its entire duration, from the tender process up to an including contract close-out.
- Ensure that the camps are properly and safely maintained by contractor maintenance staff, seeking advice from Head of Maintenance Support as required. Closely monitor contractor maintenance spend
- DNO ASA Careers: Maintain effective working relationships with external and internal stakeholders and liaise & cooperate as required.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a Health and Safety Culture at the workplace. Assist or lead in the reporting, investigation and follow up of incidents.
- Write clear and unambiguous reports in respect to scope of work or contractual recommendations with suitable endorsements forwarding them to DNO Senior Management or the appropriate recipient.
- Clearly and accurately record results of all financial expenditure and projected budget costs and provide comprehensive accruals information as appropriate to the accounts department in Erbil on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitor contracts for the delivery of catering and cleaning support, through audits and inspections, monthly returns, use and apply KPIs, ensuring daily feeding strengths are accurate for contract remuneration, sign off monthly summaries.
- DNO ASA Careers. Oversee and monitor the delivery of utilities contracts: water, sewage, trash, through testing, checks, day’s sheets, monthly returns, use and apply KPIs, dealing with various company representatives including on occasions village elders on areas of concern.
- Manage Camp stores requirements not controlled by contractors, placing demands as needed via the procurement system in line with operational requirements and future expectations.
- Provide information and advice to Management ensuring it is effectively presented, on request and proactively disseminated to relevant personnel.
- Allocate accommodation, maintaining accurate bed-space availability with daily updates to support the POB and emergency procedures.
- Provide safety leadership to life-support staff for injury prevention and timely incident reporting.
- Ensure life support staff adhere to all DNO COVID Procedures with respect to PPE, social distancing, and hand-sanitization during food preparation and serving, cleaning, waste disposal, laundering and camp servicing activities.
- DNO ASA Careers: Liaise and support COVID Coordinator with frequent inspection and audit of camp, adherence to COVID procedures, in particular with respect to sanitization activities.
- DNO ASA Careers: Attend the daily Operations Coordination meeting.
- Lead with the preparation of SOWs, tender documents, evaluations and contracts for camp and catering, diesel fuel, support contractors to field and others.
- Support Country Manager / CSR in dealing with village elders over HR and personnel issues.
- Attend kick off meetings for works directly effecting DNO camps.
- Camp Commissioning inspections for new facilities.
- Member of Tender Evaluation panels as required (Catering / camp build).
- Deal with suppliers/vendors for quotes and maintenance requirements.
- HR line manager responsibilities for staff as allocated.
- Control registers of DNO high value stores in camps: OSN, TVs etc.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- DNO ASA Careers: Business Administration recognized certification.
- Advanced Food safety management recognized certification.
- Facility management International recognized certification.
- QHSE NEBOSH or occupational management level 4.
- QA Auditing – Food safety management ISO 9001/ISO 22001.
- PL accounting management.
- DNO ASA Careers. Proven track record in Remote site Camp Management – minimum 10 years.
- Proven track record in Contract Management relating to Catering, Cleaning and Facilities – Minimum 10 years.
- DNO ASA Careers. Food Safety Advanced Hygiene qualifications – Minimum level 4 qualification.
- Facility Management qualifications – Minimum level 3 qualification.
- QSHE experience and qualifications – Minimum NEBOSH General or Occupational Management Level.
- Auditing skills and Qualifications (Food Safety Management) – ISO 9001 / ISO 22001 Qualification.
- Supporting, development and training/teaching of local contractors – Teaching Qualification (Vocational Based).
- DNO ASA Careers. PL Accounting management experience – Minimum 5 years.
- English Speaking with diplomatic but firm nature.
- DNO ASA Careers. Personal: Safety aware. Positive, assertive, conscientious. Able to work well with all levels of personnel.
- Leadership: Good levels of written and spoken communication. Innovative with initiative. Good presentation skills.
- Technical: Analytical, processing high personal standards and good professional knowledge with broad life/work experience, ideally in an IOC or related industry having been exposed previously to management of safety systems and hazards.
Senior Workover & Well Intervention Engineer
DNO ASA Careers. Due to increased WS activity, DNO is now seeking an experienced Senior Workover and Well Intervention Engineer to work on 28 days on / 28 days off rotation.
The Senior Workover and Well Intervention Engineer will be joining an international dynamic working environment characterized by highly experienced, skilled and motivated employees.
The successful candidate will to ensure the delivery of safe, effective Workover and Well Intervention solutions for DNOs producing field in Kurdistan Region of Iraq
The Senior Workover and Well Intervention Engineer will be responsible for providing engineering experience and expertise to the operations and for the preparation of workover and well intervention programs.
DNO ASA Careers. He / She will liaise with Service Providers and Contractors with regards to inventory and equipment needs aligned with short- and long-term WS Workover Rig/Well scheduling and planning.
DNO ASA Careers. Office-based environment and occasional trips to the DNO fields in Kurdistan.
- Ensures compliance with DNO policies and standards.
- Identifies high risk situations, prepare risk analysis, and adopts risk mitigation approach to the program and discuss with DNO WS Team.
- DNO ASA Careers. Participates in HSE and non-conformance event investigations and reporting as required.
Planning and Operations
- Provide engineering experience, expertise and leadership to WS Department.
- Prepare required AFEs of WS activities.
- DNO ASA Careers. QA/QC of all pre-job technical calculations within Programs.
- Daily engineering and troubleshooting support to WS and WI Superintendents for Workover and Well Intervention Operations including CT shifting SSDs, Water shut-offs/zonal isolation, ESP and PCP pump installation, Milling, Wellbore Cleanout, Cased Hole Fishing, and Well Integrity repair/intervention.
- Training and mentoring of local and junior staff engineers.
- Liaise with Service Providers and Contractors with regards to inventory and equipment needs aligned with short- and long-term Rig/Well scheduling and planning
- DNO ASA Careers. Conduct QA/QC of EOWR and other technical reports as required.
- Conduct engineering post-job reviews with Workover Rig contractors and Service Companies to define engineering and performance improvements.
- Provide technical and engineering support to Workover Operations site staff
- Offer recommendations for operational improvements plus implementing optimization and efficiency opportunities
- Participate in Quarterly Contractor Performance Reviews
- Reports readiness of WS related programs to WS Superintendent.
- Helps manage company Completion inventory in conjunction with warehouse and wellsite.
- DNO ASA Careers. Plan and prioritize rig activities and allocate resources accordingly.
- DNO ASA Careers. Daily communication with the WS Superintendent in town office.
- Discusses program changes with WS Superintendent, being proactive in improvement suggestions.
- Prepare the Management of Change (MOC) process when required and communicates the issue to the WS Superintendent.
- Communicates with 3rd Party Service Companies.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- DNO ASA Careers. Have minimum fifteen (15) or more years of workover and well interventions experience, with significant exposure to land operations
- Preferably Degree qualified in Petroleum Engineering or a similar relevant discipline.
- Fluent in English. PC literate.
- IWC Well Control Certified.
- DNO ASA Careers. Should be fully experienced with Well Interventions including Coiled Tubing and Slickline operations, ESP, PSP incl. sucker rod running / pulling operations as well as Workover operations including cased hole fishing
- Ensures cost effective use of services and equipment.
- Maintains a strong focus on progress towards achievement of objectives.
- Demonstrates a high level of competence in leading others.
- DNO ASA Careers. Strong HSE leadership.
- Good communication skills.
- Can work in a multi-national environment.
- Demonstrates commitment to HSSE policy and statement and knows and understands expectations as detailed in the HSSE Management System.
- Develops highly positive relationships with both field and office teams.
- Looks beyond the obvious in problem solving.
The role reports to Well Services Manager and based in the Erbil office, Kurdistan. The work schedule will rotational type 28 days on / 28 days off.
Candidates who possess required qualifications and experience as stated in the above job description only need apply. Interested candidates please apply using PDF version of your CV.DNO ASA Careers
Budget & Forecast Planning Analyst
Budget and Forecast Planning Analyst has overall responsibility for preparation, delivery and monitoring of actual performance against plan of Kurdistan Business Unit licenses (Tawke and Baeshiqa) annual PSC budgets and forecasts (circa USD 400 million). Working alongside Asset Managers providing relevant insight to expenditures and assisting with meeting submission of JV Partner and PSC obligations.
Budget and forecast processes
- DNO ASA Careers. Lead the overall Business Unit process, propose and agree with BU management high level activity guidance and input assumptions.
- Engage with all stakeholders including Asset Managers, functional heads of department and Finance teams to understand the business drivers behind their inputs.
- DNO ASA Careers. Verify the accuracy of submissions, carry out a review and challenge with the BU Asset Managers ensuring data is accurate and complete.
- Perform the necessary consolidation of submissions for Business Unit purposes. Prepare analysis work and high quality commentary to present Budgets / Forecasts externally to JV Partners and Government representatives and Internally for senior management including preparation of material for Corporate Finance and Board meetings.
- Identify improvements in the process and make recommendations for changes to drive additional efficiencies.
- Strengthen the connection between forecast preparations and actual performance.
- Understand and work with Finance teams to ensure budgets and forecasts are correctly loaded into Epicor and used for reporting purposes.
- Provide assistance to the Finance Manager to ensure BU cash calls are prepared and compared to appropriate budgets and forecasts with clear commentary on all variances between actual and budget / forecast.
- DNO ASA Careers. Identify and communicate any issues early on to Asset Managers.
Scorecards and KPIs
- DNO ASA Careers. Lead the preparation of the 2021 BU scorecard and KPIs, engage with BU Asset Managers to agree milestones and targets for 2021.
- Assist when necessary with Tawke Dashboard inputs and updates for latest forecasts.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- DNO ASA Careers. Degree qualified in Finance or related subject (minimum bachelors degree).
- Knowledge of Production Sharing Contracts in the Oil and Gas industry.
- DNO ASA Careers. Able to distil large volumes of data into relevant key trends.
- Manages well upwards keeping line manager informed.
- Good understanding for cashflow management and modelling.
- Understanding for PSC cost recovery mechanics.
- Good command of the English language.
- DNO ASA Careers. Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise deliverables.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable and experienced in communicating across all levels of the organisation.
DNO ASA Careers. The role is based in Dubai office, reporting to Finance Manager MENA & Regional office. The work schedule is 5 days a week Sunday to Thursday 8AM to 5PM. Only candidates that match the required qualifications and experience stated above need apply.
- SBM Offshore Jobs Careers & Recruitment 2020: Worldwide
- Serco Job Vacancies 2020: UAE KSA Qatar Bahrain Iraq UK Australia
- Caterpillar Job Vacancies: USA UAE India Singapore UK Canada
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.