E commerce Specialist – London, United Kingdom. We’re looking for a Media Specialist to join our team in London and become an integral part of our team.
Job function: Sales & Client Services
Job type: Perm Full Time
Location: London, UK
Salary: Competitive Market Rate Salary
E commerce Specialist – London, United Kingdom
We’re looking for a Media Specialist to join our team in London and become an integral part of our team. Specifically, we’re in need of candidates who have language skills in either French or Spanish (or both!).
The Media Specialist reports into our Client Services division and supports our Media Managers with the management of our clients’ media campaigns on Amazon.
Amazon has 3x the product search of Google and in 2014 launched its self-service advertising platform (formerly Amazon Marketing Services) that has already generated billions in advertising revenue and is growing faster than Google and Facebook.
The Media Specialist will have the opportunity to learn this new advertising platform from the ground up working with some of the country’s top brands and advertisers.
This position is an excellent choice for the analytically minded individual who’s curious, a self-starter, and eager to dig in and understand this massive opportunity.
E commerce Specialist .Key Responsibilities
- Campaign Creation: Developing campaign strategy and launching advertising campaigns on behalf of our clients
- Campaign Management: Utilizing Flywheel’s proprietary technology to drive the ongoing optimization of the advertising campaigns and drive towards the client’s KPIs
- Campaign Reporting: Developing and managing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, analytics, and performance insights for our clients
- Strategic Consulting: Serving as an on-call consultant to dig into every Amazon challenge via emails, calls, in-person meetings, and reports for our clients
E commerce Specialist . Your Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Multi-lingual candidates are preferred
- Experience in digital sales or media, especially Amazon, on either the brand, retailer, or agency side, a big plus
- High attention to detail with the ability to efficiently prioritize and execute projects with quality
- Comfortable in analyzing dashboards and utilizing spreadsheets with mastery of basic excel formulas and pivot tables to extract and clearly communicate insights from murky data
- Bias for action with a scrappy willingness to roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile to persist and get the job done
- Solution oriented mindset that thrives in ambiguity and figuring out solutions and processes to complex problems
- Sense of ownership complemented by strong organization and project management skills to meet deadlines
- Team player with a genuine desire to contribute to the overall success of the entire team in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate internally with colleagues and externally with clients
- E commerce Specialist
- Marketing & Advertising
- Online Media
- Information Technology & Services
- Customer Service