Exterran Careers & Jobs 2020: Exterran Corporation is a global systems and process company offering solutions in the oil, gas, water and power markets.
EWS provides a full range of treatment solutions for removing oil and suspended solids from produced water with primary, secondary, and tertiary treatment.
We help recover oil and reduce disposal cost whether shipping it offsite or reinjecting on location. Our goal is to enable recycle and re-use of produced water.
We are constantly innovating to fulfil our vision of “safeguarding water for future generations”. Exterran Corporation is headquartered in Houston, Texas and operates in approximately 25 countries.
Exterran Careers: Oil & Gas Job Openings 2020
• Company/Organization: Exterran
• Job Location: U.A.E, Oman, Bahrain, USA, Iraq, Brazil, India & Canada
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Exterran Job Openings: Oil & Gas Careers: UAE-Oman-USA-Bahrain-Canada-Iraq-India
|Instrumentation and Electrical Technician||UAE-Hamriyah FZE||View & Apply|
|Exterran Careers: Inventory Controller||UAE-Hamriyah FZE||View & Apply|
|Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis||UAE-Hamriyah FZE||View & Apply|
|Exterran Careers: Driver||Bahrain||View & Apply|
|Engineering Technician||Bolivia||View & Apply|
|Analyst Application I||Brazil||View & Apply|
|Coordinator Local HSE Entry.BR||Brazil||View & Apply|
|Mechanic Intermediate||Brazil||View & Apply|
|Exterran Careers: Manager Supply Chain Water||Canada- Alberta- Calgary||View & Apply|
|Exterran Careers: Manager Supply Chain||Houston||View & Apply|
|Exterran Careers: Project Coordinator I||Kuala Lumpur||View & Apply|
|Regional Operations Manager||Kuala Lumpur||View & Apply|
|MAINTENANCE & RELIABILITY SUPERVISOR||Nigeria||View & Apply|
|Exterran Careers: TECHNICAL BUYER||Nigeria||View & Apply|
|Construction Manager ( Oil&Gas Water Systems )||Oman||View & Apply|
|Project Coordinator ( Oil&Gas Water Systems )||Oman||View & Apply|
|Exterran Careers: Field Service Technician I||Russia||View & Apply|
How to Apply for Exterran Jobs Openings?
Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates. Follow the steps described below the apply for Exterran jobs.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each Exterran jobtitle listed above [You will be redirected to the official Exterran careers portal]
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your Exterran Job Application Online.
Exterran Corporation (NYSE: EXTN) is a global systems and process company offering solutions in the oil, gas, water and power markets.
We are a market leader in natural gas processing and treatment and compression products and services, providing critical midstream infrastructure solutions to customers throughout the world. We are also a leading provider of full-service natural gas contract operations and a supplier of aftermarket parts and services around the world.
Our headquarters are located in Houston, Texas and we have facilities across the globe, operating in approximately 30 countries. For more information, visit www.exterran.com.
- PDO Oman Jobs and Careers 2020: Petroleum Development Oman
- Stantec Careers and Employment 2020. Worldwide Job Openings
- Unilever Careers: Latest Employment Job Vacancies 2020
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process