Mubadala Petroleum Careers & Jobs 2020: Mubadala Petroleum is a leading international, upstream oil and gas exploration and production company, recognized for our people, partnerships and operating excellence.
Established in 2012, we continue to build on our strong base rooted in the Dolphin project and our leading operating capabilities in Southeast Asia.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mubadala Investment Company (Mubadala) which is owned by the Government of Abu Dhabi, we are one of the strategic pillars of Mubadala’s Petroleum and Petrochemicals platform, targeting growth and building a world-class business.
Health, Safety, Quality & Environment: –
· Ensure compliance to all relevant Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental management procedures and controls across the plan to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- · Comply to all Mubadala Petroleum, MPM and regulatory approved standard and procedures.
- · Actively participate in MP HSSE AI program, example, safety meeting and U See U Act program.
Mubadala Petroleum Careers & Jobs 2020
• Company/Organization: Mubadala Petroleum
• Job Location: U.A.E, Thailand, Malaysia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Job Vacancies at Mubadala Petroleum: UAE-Malaysia-Thailand-Indonesia
Mubadala Petroleum Careers:
|Mubadala Petroleum Careers: Planner / Material Coordinator||Malaysia||View & Apply|
|Mubadala Petroleum Careers: IT Officer – Network||Malaysia||View & Apply|
|Mubadala Petroleum Careers: Materials Specialist (Bintulu)||Malaysia||View & Apply|
|Tax Specialist (Upstream Oil & Gas) (Contract)||Malaysia||View & Apply|
|Information Technology (IT) Specialist||Malaysia||View & Apply|
|Information Technology (IT) Manager||Malaysia||View & Apply|
|Material Specialist (Bintulu)||Malaysia||View & Apply|
|Mubadala Petroleum Careers: Specialist, IT Applications||Thailand||View & Apply|
How to Apply for Mubadala Petroleum Jobs Openings?
Once you have found a job vacancy that suits your career plan, it’s time to apply. Make sure your CV/resume is updated, professional, positioned to sell your skills, strengths and achievements, and makes you stand out from the other candidates. Follow the steps described below the apply forMubadala Petroleum jobs.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided after each Mubadala Petroleum jobtitle listed above [You will be redirected to the official Mubadala Petroleum careers portal]
- Read all the job details, education and experience, required skills, duties and responsibilities carefully
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Upload your resume/CV directly from your computer or Dropbox or Skydrive
- Fill up your personal details such as Name, Email, Mobile No., Current Employer, Current Title, Country etc.
- Click on Submit button send your Mubadala Petroleum Job Application Online.
Mubadala Petroleum is a leading international, upstream oil and gas exploration and production company recognized for its people, partnerships and operating excellence. Established in June 2012, we are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mubadala Investment Company, which is 100 percent owned by the Government of Abu Dhabi.
We manage assets and operations spanning 10 countries with a primary geographical focus on the Middle East, North Africa, Russia and Southeast Asia. Our working interest production is approximately 360,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
- BuroHappold Engineering Job Vacancies: USA, UAE, KSA, UK, Kuwait, India
- Qatar National Bank Careers: Qatar UK Singapore Kuwait Oman
- G4S Security Jobs Recruitment & Careers: Canada, USA, UK, UAE
Notice: yesijob.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, yesijob.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.