Service Desk Analyst – Dublin, Ireland.An opportunity has opened to join the Information Systems department as a Service Delivery Analyst.
The Davy Group is Ireland’s leading provider of wealth management, asset management, capital markets and financial advisory services. You can read more about our growing company here: www.davy.ie
We value our employees as much as our clients, and are committed to embracing diversity in all its forms recognising that the breadth of thought, perspective and experience that emerges from a diverse workforce is essential to deliver on our core values.
Service Desk Analyst – Dublin, Ireland
Our city centre location, free access to our onsite gym and fitness studio, and impressive social calendar are just some of the unique benefits our employees enjoy while working at Davy.
Performance related bonuses, generous pension contributions and investment into further education demonstrate the value we place in developing and rewarding our staff.
It’s not just business. It’s Personal.
An opportunity has opened to join the Information Systems department as a Service Delivery Analyst. The purpose of the role is to provide a high level of IT Operational tasks & PC support (software & hardware) to all Davy staff in head office and remote offices.
- Service Desk Analyst. IS Operational duties
- Telephone support
- 2nd level Desktop remote/desk-side trouble-shooting
- Microsoft Windows 10 & Office 365 skills essential
- Software support for over 80 applications
- Ensure relevant documentation is maintained and procedures followed
- 100% of all calls are closed within SLA times
- Professional approachable manner.
- Proactive at all times
- Liasing with third party vendors
- Service Desk Analyst.Desktop building & troubleshooting
- Microsoft Windows 10 skillset
- Microsoft Office products Exchange administration
- Financial software packages Printing environment
- Telephony & UC services
- AS400/i-series knowledge and Microsoft Certification would be an advantage
The Candidate Must Demonstrate
- Service Desk Analyst. A good aptitude for relevant technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills to provide support in a professional manner
- Be able to work on own initiative & demonstrate proactive ownership of tasks and issues with a defined SLA
- Self-motivated with good judgement, organisational and time management skills
- An ability to follow established processes & procedures and define new ones when appropriate
- Good attention to detail
- Good team working capability
- Dedicated and flexible work attitude
- Good attention to detail
Apply Also: Account Manager EMEA – Dublin, Ireland
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
Service Desk Analyst